Dr. Issac Mathai M.D. (Hom), MRCH (Lond), Chairman, Managing & Medical Director.
- Dr. Mathai hails from a family with a tradition of Homeopathic practice spanning four decades. He graduated from the A.N.S.S. Medical College - Kerala, India and took his M.D. (Homeopathy) from the Hahnemann Post-Graduate Institute of Homeopathy, London. Following this he took his M.R.C.H.(London) and joined as a physician at Europe's first and largest holistic health care clinic for over 10 years.
- He studied Chinese Pulse Diagnosis and Acupuncture at the W.H.O. Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nanking, China. He also participated in the Mind-Body Medicine training programme at the Harvard Medical School in Cambridge, MA in the USA.
- Dr. Mathai established the Bangalore Holistic Medical Centre in 1989 and has a patient network of over 10,000 covering 40 countries. He runs a homeopathic chain of clinics in Bangalore - the Holistic Homeopathic Clinic started in September 1996 and the second one in September 1999. They provide free medicine for those who cannot afford it.
- The Wellness Clinic - an outpatient integrative medical city clinic started in 1998 was the pilot project of SOUKYA.
- SOUKYA, the International Holistic Health Centre was started in 2002 and officially opened in January 2003 during the Global Holistic Health Summit.
- A holistic physician with an established medical practice in Bangalore, India, Dr. Mathai is also a visiting consultant at holistic centres in London and the US.
- Dr. Mathai has rich experience in treating all sections of society around the world, having practiced holistic medicine for over 20 years. He is a visiting holistic health consultant at worldwide clinics.
- Dr. Mathai has addressed several conferences worldwide on Holistic Health. He was invited by the World Health Organisation ('W.H.O.') onto its committee for 'The Renewal of the Global Health Policy for the 21st Century'.
- He was the Organising Secretary for the first International Conference on Holistic Health and Medicine (Nov 1989) in Bangalore, India which was patronised by His Holiness The Dalai Lama. The conference was attended by 400 international delegates from 30 countries. Keynote speakers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Swami Satchidananda and Bishop Gregorious, President of the W.C.C.
- Dr. Mathai also organized the Global Holistic Health Summit (Jan 2003) whose keynote speakers included Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Norman Shealy, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar of the Art of Living Foundation and representatives from the W.H.O. and the Princes of Wales Foundation for Integrative Medicine. The summit was attended by 500 international delegates from over 40 countries.
Dr. Mathai is on the Board of various Medical Centres and Associations:
- Medical Director: International Holistic Health Centre, India.
- Secretary General: International Holistic Health Association, India.
- Medical Director: Bangalore Homeopathic Medical Centre, India.
- Sponsor and Medical Director: St. Thomas Charitable Homeopathic Clinic, India.
- Sponsor and Medical Director: Holistic Homeopathic Clinic, India.
- Consulting Physician: 1111 Clinic, New York, USA.
- Consulting Physician: The Hale Clinic, London, UK.
- Member: The Society of Holistic Medical Practitioners, U.K.
- Honorary Member: French Homeopathic Medical Society, France.
- Member: International Homeopathic Medical League, Geneva, Switzerland.
Mrs. Suja Issac, MSc, MPhil (Food & Nutrition), Executive Director
- Suja Issac graduated with a B.Sc. in Home Science and went on to do her M.Sc. and M.Phil. in Foods & Nutrition at the Women's Christian College, Madras University.
- Both her M.Sc. and M.Phil. dissertation work, which was conducted at the Madras Medical College and the Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai were awarded the 'Best Thesis Award' from the University of Madras.
- She was a lecturer at the Women's Christian College, Chennai and the Mount Carmel College, Bangalore where she taught Foods and Nutrition and related subjects.
- She helped set up the Wellness Clinic in Bangalore which was the pilot project of SOUKYA. Recently, SOUKYA hosted the Global Holistic Health Summit from 12-17 January, 2003 which had over 500 delegates from 45 countries and the key note speakers included Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Norman Shealy and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar to name a few.
- She and her husband, Dr. Issac Mathai, started a homeopathic chain of clinics in Bangalore - the Holistic Homeopathic Clinic started in September 1996 and the second one in September 1999.
Dr. Sudha BHMS( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) Director
- Dr.Sudha started her career as a Lecturer in the Government Homeopathic Medical College where she worked for a period of 6 years. She has been working for 23 years under the guidance of Dr. Issac Mathai, Presently she is the Director of SOUKYA.
Dr. Raghuveer. A. R. (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences).
- Dr. Raghuveer graduated from SDM College of Naturopathy and Yogic science, following which he completed his MD in Acupuncture & Reflexology from the Pain Relief & Research centre in Nagpur. He has also done a special course in DNHE (Diploma in Nutrition and Health education) and has over 15 years of experience.
Dr. Rekha.R. Bhat BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- Dr. Rekha is an Ayurvedic physican who received qualification from the Government Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore and finished her MSc ( Yoga Therapy ) with a Gold Medal from Mangalore University. She has 10 years of experience. She has been working with SOUKYA since 2009.
Dr.Sadhana Joglekar BHMS(Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), M.A. (Psychology)
- She has 8 years of experience and has been with SOUKYA since 2010.